CAC CA-13 BOMERANG 1/48 SPECIAL HOBBY

24 minutes ago, keith in the uk said:

From what I can see of it , it looks pretty good , pity the white tail blends into the background , perhaps a light Blue background would have been

better ? :think:

You're right. After processing the photos, I also thought that the blue background would have been better.

Best regards.

Michael.

15 minutes ago, Josh G said:

Awesome, how was the build? Is this the newer, improved Special Hobby Boomerang? I've got that on my ebay watch list.

The assembly was normal, without difficulties. This is an old model without any changes.

Best regards.

Michael.

11 minutes ago, 72modeler said:

"Crikey- she's a beaut!" to quote the late Croc Hunter. Very, very nice build- the best Boomerang I have seen in any scale. Well done!

Mike

Thank you very much!

Best regards.

Michael.

27 minutes ago, Howard Moon said:

Hello Michael,

That is an outstanding piece of work. What make of paint did you use?

Regards

H

Hello. I used LIFECOLOR paint set WWII ROYAL AUSTRALIAN AIR FORCE SET 1 (XS01)

Best regards.

Michael.

Michael,

Having built a SH CAC CA12 (listed in my signature) Boomerang and armed with all the knowledge of the pitfalls it and this version carries, I can honestly say that you have not only tamed the beast but educated it in the finer points of behaviour. A truly exceptional result and one that any person would put in place of honour in the cabinet. Bloody well done!

Regards,

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Kahunaminor said:

Michael,

Having built a SH CAC CA12 (listed in my signature) Boomerang and armed with all the knowledge of the pitfalls it and this version carries, I can honestly say that you have not only tamed the beast but educated it in the finer points of behaviour. A truly exceptional result and one that any person would put in place of honour in the cabinet. Bloody well done!

Regards,

Thank you so much!

Best regards.

Michael.