Hello from Istanbul

johngurkok

Hi Can, welcome to BM and we hope you will show some photo's of your builds.   Are there any model shops in Istanbul?  I have visited a few times but never found a model shop there.  It is a fantastic place for my second hobby, photographing ships.

Mike

:welcome:, Can to Britmodeller, I am Joe, live in SE Wisconsin. My interests are 1/72nd aircraft, any era. This is a great place to be, with great people. I look forward to your builds, comments, and questions.

Joe

On 20.03.2018 at 16:21, Corsairfoxfouruncle said:

Hello ... :welcome: to Britmodeller from the USA. 

Thank you 

On 21.03.2018 at 11:44, Steve86 said:

Hello and welcome along!

Thank you steve

On 21.03.2018 at 11:52, bootneck said:

Hi Can, welcome to BM and we hope you will show some photo's of your builds.   Are there any model shops in Istanbul?  I have visited a few times but never found a model shop there.  It is a fantastic place for my second hobby, photographing ships.

Mike

hi Mike,yes there are many shops in Turkey aspecially in Istanbul.Thank you.

On 25.03.2018 at 05:31, Laufeyson said:

Welcome!:welcome: I'm fairly new to modelling as well, you have come the right place. The guys around here are best, I've already learned lots.

Thank you

8 hours ago, JPuente54 said:

:welcome:, Can to Britmodeller, I am Joe, live in SE Wisconsin. My interests are 1/72nd aircraft, any era. This is a great place to be, with great people. I look forward to your builds, comments, and questions.

Joe

Thank you Joe.I'll try my best.

4 hours ago, Stew Dapple said:

Welcome Can :)

This winter I am still wearing the sheepskin hat I bought in the Grand Bazaar 22 years ago!

Cheers,

Stew

Hi Stew.Thank you for your nice words.

On 21/03/2018 at 8:52 AM, bootneck said:

Mike

Appart from that its a cracking run ashore Mike....i imagine you are too PC to talk about that sort of thing :slowclap:

Welcome John :smile:

2 hours ago, junglierating said:

Apart from that its a cracking run ashore Mike....i imagine you are too PC to talk about that sort of thing :slowclap:

been there, done that, got the fridge magnet! :christmas: