The Weather,

Mick4350

• 1 month later...
8 minutes ago, Mick4350 said:

The weather is starting to cool off locally and Winter is not far off here in Australia.

Our Summer is only about five years away now. :cold::raincloud::rain::sad:

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Mick4350 said:

The weather is starting to cool off locally and Winter is not far off

It's still hanging on here on the south coast of the UK, it's more like early March should be rather than the end of April, tomorrow is forecast to be more like February!

Some improvement forecast towards the end of the week, fingers crossed but a fair amount of scepticism thrown in!

Looking at going abroad for a week early June as on current form the frosts etc might still be with us. Saw a swallow the other day. I bet it wishes it was still in Africa. Got some plants going in conservatory and I would normally think about getting my pea seedlings out next week, but going to hang a while. Mind you, the lawn is still managing to grow. 

I can't believe the wind we've currently got, it's making it freezing and I wish it would bugger off.

• Haha 1

Wooohooo....it's raining - what a novelty !! Can't last !

Summer in Central Vic [Bendigo] seems to have lasted two months longer than usual - 26 here yesterday, 5 above average for this time of year.

First decent rain for 2 months - Murphy's Law - I've ordered a couple of tanker-loads of water for tomorrow so we can have the odd shower.......

Rog

Down to 5 degrees Centigrade  at night this weekend locally. Not much rain predicted for the rest of the week. Good walking weather.

Ideal weather here in the midlands for getting the compressor out and finally doing some spraying on those models held up by all the bad weather we have been having in the past.

• Like 2

Afternoon chaps :bye:

I tell you what, its a fair bit nippy daan sarf in Africa Bottom...

Awoke this morning to rain and a complete unwillingness to move from my lovely warm bed, but its DIY week so one must and all that.

It did warm up a little, but it certainly is getting a bit nippier now, so I think the fire shall be lit shortly and a nice cup of coffee... 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Vince1159 said:

i wondered what the big yellowy thing in the sky was when i saw it....

Just ignore that Vince, it's just an optical illusion cause by staring at a computer screen too long. It's only a temporary aberration, drizzle will return soon to save the day, probably within the hour.

Under no circumstances show it your legs. I did once and they turned a most un-British colour.

Very worrying. :worry:

• Haha 4

27 minutes ago, MAD STEVE said:

Hope a badger poo's in your hot tub

You can take the boy out of Nuneaton, but you can't take Nuneaton out of the boy. <_<

Nurse! These grapes are sour.

• Haha 3