RPM Models Panhard 178(B)

A slightly older build of RPM Models 1/72 Panhard 178(B). Unfortunately, the decals weren't of any use and only 1 was able to be used.

Although the kit was rather crude in some ways, it was very enjoyable, and went together far better than I was expecting. That said, it is missing one of the viewports that is supposed to go on the left-side entry door, and the sprue attachments are massive in places. Plastic was soft and easily worked with, thankfully, and this helped make the build very enjoyable.

Panhard 178 B RPM Models 1/72Panhard 178 B RPM Models 1/72

• Like 3

You've made a tidy job of this, I had to google it to know what I was looking at, an interesting beastie indeed. If I could suggest that had you scraped/sanded  off the seam on the gun barrel & maybe run a .8mm (1/32ish) drill into the end would have moved it up another notch or two but nonetheless, its a good looking wagon & you've caught the look of it rather well. :thumbsup:

Steve.

On 3/15/2018 at 1:55 AM, stevehnz said:

You've made a tidy job of this, I had to google it to know what I was looking at, an interesting beastie indeed. If I could suggest that had you scraped/sanded  off the seam on the gun barrel & maybe run a .8mm (1/32ish) drill into the end would have moved it up another notch or two but nonetheless, its a good looking wagon & you've caught the look of it rather well. :thumbsup:

Steve.

It is definitely a vehicle I knew very little about myself - I believed I was picking up the normal French version when I bought it. Of course, for 5$, I couldn't justify not picking up something a little different. Soon (Hopefully!) I will have another post up about this one - at the moment it is back on the bench for a new paint job and to scrape down some seams.

Thanks for checking in, Tweener

• Like 1