Hi, from right here!

Dannimal

Hi, everyone!, my name is Dannimal. I've been building models since 1977. Took a break though when I was in the military, then picked it back up again afterwards. My main interests are autos, but I do have a few aircraft that I just have to do some time. I like ALL types of autos, except low riders and Nascar. My main area of interest though, is exotics, of which Lamborghini is my favorite, with Pagani right on its heels!.....he did work for Lamborghini in his early days, so it makes sense...lol. I like to build Uber detail, up to basic, just depends on the subject, and my mood. I also try to keep my builds as "plastic" as possible, I prefer the art of making plastic look like metal.....making metal look like metal is too easy for me...lol. I will use Photo-etch though for replacing parts that are rubbish, non-existent, out of scale, or needs more strength. Currently I am working on the Aoshima Pagani Huyara.....half-way done, and i'm pretty sure I have ALL the fitment problems corrected. This one IS one of my Uber-builds! I use to be part of another forum, but after a friend died, it doesn't seem the same anymore, and there are only so many 1932 Hotrods one can take before you feel the need to poke your eyes out with your Olfa blade. Thanks for having me here!

• Like 1