1/72 Meng G-91R/3 Luftwaffe LeKG 43 in 1969.

I managed to finish a litte dio after a long time, a G-91R/3 Luftwaffe LeKG 43 in 1969. The Meng model is not without problems, the main one is the shape of the characteristic "nose", more other things here and there. Also the model had the small tanks supplied, I replaced them with a bit of cad work and printed with my 3d printer, these are the convenience when you do this jobB).
The decals supplied with the kit unfortunately proved bad, at least those in my box, having no other valid available I had to use the very old ones Modeldecal from the 80s, although slightly off-register and bad appearance it worked well with microsol.

G91_001.jpg

G91_002.jpg

G91_003.jpg

G91_004.jpg

tank.jpg

• Like 24
  • Thanks 2

Very neat model! And the ability to design and 3D-print accessories must add an amazing new dimension to modelling.

The diorama itself, as it's arranged in the photos, looks a bit unfocused and 'empty' to my eyes. A group of ground crew, busy hanging stores for instance, could provide a focus point. May also a tow tractor for the fuel tank cart?

Nice modelling!

Kind regards,

Joachim

5 hours ago, Spitfire31 said:

A group of ground crew, busy hanging stores for instance, could provide a focus point.

......but at that moment they were in the coffee break:D

5 hours ago, Spitfire31 said:

May also a tow tractor for the fuel tank cart?

in the next dioramas, as will be understood, they are support works for my business and for my siteB)