1/72 Handley Page Hampden Mk.I, Valom

Hi,

Fuad, So glad to see the photos, well worth asking for, that is a very well made model, competition standard is that,  I immediately can tell class modelling there, its more like 1:48 given the careful glazing lines, , painting accuracy, weathering and detailing. I would like to know where did you get the gunsight from ?

Merlin

41 minutes ago, Merlin said:

I would like to know where did you get the gunsight from ?

I have build more than 300 models. Therefore, I have two large boxes of decals, a big box of spare plastic and resin parts and 1 kg of spare photo-etched parts))).

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, SoftScience said:

Nice work, Fuad. I understand that the clear parts of this model are difficult to fit. Did you have this problem too? They look perfect on your example.

I made this model in 2018. I remember that I bought some updated kit with new transparent details that were better suited locally. In the end, I used transparent parts from two sets.

• Thanks 1

I'm building Valom kit right now and yes those are not easy kits to work with. That makes this model even more outstanding!

Fuad, did you have to re-scribe panel lines? In my kit those are quite inconsistent. I wonder if that was the case for you as well.   

On 11/1/2019 at 8:12 PM, Xirurg said:

I'm building Valom kit right now and yes those are not easy kits to work with. That makes this model even more outstanding!

Fuad, did you have to re-scribe panel lines? In my kit those are quite inconsistent. I wonder if that was the case for you as well.   

Normally, in sets made using "shortrun" technology often have to deepen and improve the panel lines. I did it too.