Anything but injection GB Chat

Go away for a week and more interest which takes it to 15 now - assuming that I can count.

@theplasticsurgeon it's a slippery slope staying on the edge like that- mind you don't slip in with us

@zebra I've never known a stash being reduced as a result of a GB- really? Does it ever happen?!!

@Ray S Yes a boat! As with the 10th Anniversary GB I think part of the fun of this GB is that anything goes for media (even resin) and subject

@dude_gan_ainm Good old fashioned paper, let's take modelling retro- actually I went with a friend to a big railway exhibition in Utrecht and was amazed at what you can get in cardboard - Jumbo jet, Focke Wolfe all manner of things; type this in a very small font when @trickyrich is on-line but it's not all about resin!!

• Haha 1

• 1 year later...

Looking in the lower reaches of GB Chat - well page 2 of 24 I came across this.

As card and white metal both form part of my standard modelling portfolio, I can certainly time a build to coincide with this. That is if it comes to fruition before by eyesight / fingers etc.. age too much.

• Like 1

Ah yes, this was me, past year. Personally, I'm still up for it with an assortment of card, white metal and resin kits looking for a reason to spring into life. It didn't make the cut last year and I don't know what happens to proposals in limbo? @Enzo Matrix please, pretty please, do I reset the names to zero and start again or can people roll forward?

I've lost the ability to edit an old post, so here's the latest runners and riders list!!

So far (16)

Me (I suppose I should)

Bootneck

Robert Stuart

Jockney

Jb65rams

CliffB

Black Knight

Philp

Angus Tura

Sleeper Service

trickyrich

BritJet

Zebra

RayS

dude_gan_ainm

Mottlemaster

8 hours ago, Mjwomack said:

Ah yes, this was me, past year. Personally, I'm still up for it with an assortment of card, white metal and resin kits looking for a reason to spring into life. It didn't make the cut last year and I don't know what happens to proposals in limbo? @Enzo Matrix please, pretty please, do I reset the names to zero and start again or can people roll forward?

Just mention everyone in the old list and when they arrive here to see what's going on, get them to confrm their continued interest.

I still have a bunch of resin kits that I need to try my luck on.  The one I picked before had too many issues for me to try it.

Please send a reminder say a week before this starts so I actually remember to play.

8 minutes ago, philp said:

Please send a reminder say a week before this starts so I actually remember to play.

Have a look at this thread

If you follow the thread and choose to accept notifivcations, you will get a reminder every time the thread is updsated.  So you will get at least three month's notice.

5 hours ago, Mjwomack said:

I've lost the ability to edit an old post, so here's the latest runners and riders list!!

So far (16)

Me (I suppose I should)

Bootneck

Robert Stuart

Jockney

Jb65rams

CliffB

Black Knight

Philp

Angus Tura

Sleeper Service

trickyrich

BritJet

Zebra

RayS

dude_gan_ainm

Mottlemaster

I think thats me . . . and I'm still up for this

On 4/14/2019 at 9:34 PM, BritJet said:

I've still got vacform, resin and vinyl kits in the stash so please keep my name on the list.

Steve

Welcome! scanning kinglet last night, there were over 300 resin or vac-form kits looking for a caring home to be built up in

11 hours ago, bootneck said:

Still here..........

that is if I have any plastic left after this one!

frame_build_112_view_right_side.jpg

Mike

How can I buy shares in plaststrut!!!