Anything but injection GB Chat

6 hours ago, bootneck said:

Warning, that video contains swearing and obscenities.

That should get everyone watching it :undecided:

Yes two good reasons why it should not be here, that it has no relevance at all.

Please dont post stuff like this.

• Sad 1

Congratulations to @Ray S, @Marklo, @AdrianMF, @Torbjorn, and @Heather Kay for their builds.  Very well done one and all.

Thanks to @Mjwomack for hosting the GB  -  which cleared VacForm from my stash.  I'm in no hurry to get any more of those.

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

I can't remember if I read or dreamt (story of my life) that a GB has to rest a year before being put up again; if that's right it's 2023 before an Anything but IM (3) can happen. However for those of you with withdrawal symptoms the great news is that @LorenSharp's proposal

Cleared the 30 mark last night and is in the bunfight for next year. This link might not work soon because I don't know if they can follow a thread when it's moved, but I'm sure more support won't go amiss.

It joins @AdrianMF's

In there bunfight so I'm sure you can spare the votes and look forward to two different ways to challenge yourselves next year!!!

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

KUTA comes but once a year, and this year it comes early

For the uninitiated, KUTA is the annual Kick Up The ... and is the only GB where the 25% complete rule doesn't apply. Rather it's a mop up for all those builds which have a thread but are unfinished.

This year KUTA starts early on 13 November and runs right through to March (which seems very generous) so this is a wake up call/ great opportunity to get you A into gear and brush down those all but finished builds and fly the flag for extreme modelling. Especially as the Vac-Form GB almost certainly won't be with us in 2022