1/32 Mosquito B.IV (Tamiya VI with HK Models IV nose)

Beautifully finished, the weathering on/around the landing gear and exhausts is superb...but I enjoyed admiring this build so much more knowing there was a history behind it and learning a little about the crew, thank you very much for sharing that with us...I much prefer this to just going with kit decals or choosing some random kite :yes:

Combining the two kits could have been considered a little ambitious and has paid off handsomely...your spares box must be busy! I'll have to check if you did a WIP in progress, I'd love to see how you did that weathering.

• Like 1

Lovely work and a very clean - and no doubt expensive - build! I like the way you have linked the model with the historical facts. I suppose the crew thought they could swim more easily naked but the distance - and the water temperature - must have been to much. A sad end for two very brave guys but an excellent way to help remember them. You have done them proud!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Buzby061 said:

Absolutely fantastic. 

What at are you going to do with the leftovers?

Pete

I gave most of it away to another forum member here :)

• Like 1

Magnificent! What a fine tribute to the airmen involved. I love evrything about this from construction to final amazing finishing work. Very well done indeed

Terry

• Like 1

WHOA !! One of the finest, nicest, STUNNINGLY GORGEOUS MOSQUITO.

I LOVE the Engine ... it is EXQUISITE and very So immaculately constructed. 

:wub:

a vety BEAUTIFUL  way to pay tribute to two Heros. :clap2:

KUDOS on a SUPERB  build Sir.

:mike:

Edited by HOUSTON
  • Like 1