I hate that "Mark Site As Read" button

Is there any way to disable it in Android view, Mike?

I scroll along merrily when suddenly it rises out of the fog of not fully formed pages and bites my head off

Can it be moved around some way?

As I scroll right fingered on the right side of the page it can operate even with an unbuilt page opening then destroys my visual aids to whichever thread I am enjoying

It pops up its little window ' marking site as read' even though it is an option I have never seen any reason for its spiteful existence as if it has been operated by some malicious sprite

I am just wondering if there is a way we can disable the option?

I've already moved it away from the View New Content button, but other than using one of those Element Picker Add-Ins for your browser, I can't remove it from the home page.  It's hard-wired in there :shrug:

• Like 1

OK Mike it was worth a try

The thing has caught me out twice this year already  :(

Element picker add-in?

Sounds way too complex for me so I will just carry on as usual :)

I was wondering if it was possible to shift it away from the right side where I naturally swipe up from, is all

Thanks for considering it though

Another member mentioned it a while back, as he has issues with his hands moving about, so was clicking/tapping the wrong thing.  I moved the VNC button away from it for him, but couldn't do owt other than that, sadly.

Someone that likes playing round with those sort of Add-ins might come along and hold your hand, but I don't know much about 'em, so couldn't be much help other than knowing that they exist. :shrug:

• Like 1