Frog Typhoon.

Evening folk's here's Frog's ancient Typhoon ,rumour is the molds were brought down the mountain along with the Ten Commandment's,not even a seat

or floor is included I scratch built a radiator of sort's as again nothing's there just a hole! Decal's were useless and the prop was broke so I had to use Airfix

spares,I'm still glad I had a go as it probably would have sat forever in the bag oh and no wheel wells just a hole to pop them in if you want to use them.

25692300777_ff82117e09_b.jpg

38752694860_8483b417dc_b.jpg

40562916861_49370e6b4a_b.jpg

25692276797_bcf09fdbb9_b.jpg

39852189864_1cf6cba8d4_b.jpg

Edited by stevej60
  • Like 16

I wouldn't mind having that puppy on my desk! Low parts count, no wheel bays or cockpit to tempt you to overdetail, and soft plastic easy to shape...what's not to like?

Looks pretty good from here.

Mike

• Like 1

Nice build.

Stop off at Kenways Model Shop on the way back from Saturday morning pictures, snatch up a bagged kit that appealed, hoping you had enough glue left at home. Leg it home at Mach 3 and have it done and painted before Dr Who was on. 

Happy days.

Tony.

• Like 1

Steve, nice result! The four blade prop was in Frog or you used it from some other. I think it was 3 blade prop there...

Regards

J-W

• Like 1

That is a lovely build of an old FROG classic Steve .

You can be our FROG model archivist

great stuff, adey

Edited by adey m
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, TonyW said:

Nice build.

Stop off at Kenways Model Shop on the way back from Saturday morning pictures, snatch up a bagged kit that appealed, hoping you had enough glue left at home. Leg it home at Mach 3 and have it done and painted before Dr Who was on. 

Happy days.

Tony.

Or the Pink Panther show Tony,that theme tune always takes me back

2 hours ago, JWM said:

Steve, nice result! The four blade prop was in Frog or you used it from some other. I think it was 3 blade prop there...

Regards

J-W

Spare from the Airfix new tool J-W.

• Like 1