NASA Harrier

29 minutes ago, modelling minion said:

Another set of great pics.

Another future build to add to the list! 

And the sticker on the intake is fantastic.

My list as well, Craig! I've already done a set of decals for a NASA 1/32 AV-8C based on the ancient Revell kit. Now I'll have to go back and add the intake sticker---and be sure to add the 'high-tech' latch covers as well. :rolleyes:

Thanks for the great photos!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, thorfinn said:

My list as well, Craig! I've already done a set of decals for a NASA 1/32 AV-8C based on the ancient Revell kit. Now I'll have to go back and add the intake sticker---and be sure to add the 'high-tech' latch covers as well. :rolleyes:

Great to hear from you Greg!

I look forward to seeing your AV-8C, if it's anything like your Qatari Sea King it will be a stunning model.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, thorfinn said:

Yeah we 'modified' our aircraft on ARK on OUTBACK 88 after some non Sea Harrier type decided to show some 'Bravo One Romeo Deltas' around then pulled out the emergency canopy release cable....its quite long (you don't want to get near a canopy when it shatters)....thoughtfully he decided to just leave it dangling

• Haha 1

Now this has opened up a (tiny):worms:...or at least raised a question.

Perusal of other photos of #719, both on the interweb and already in my folder, show a similar sticker in the mirror position on the starboard side---white lettering on black---which appears to read 'British to the Bone.' [Tough to be certain, given the resolution---or lack thereof---of the photos in question.] Anyone have any enlightenment as to that?

[Apologies if this should more properly be a separate thread.]