T-34/85 Trumpeter

wangmm2047

Actually I really like your work.  Very neat and since I have built this same model I can appreciate the effort involved.

One thing though is the colors used in the interior, especially the blue on the air cleaners and engine intake manifold.  Far as I know the

only blue in the interior was on the air cylinders at the very front and you have them in black.

Looking forward to seeing it completed also and make sure you make the upper hull removable to show off the interior.  Also I hope the upper

half of your turret isn't warped as bad as mine was as that was a real pain to fix and then re-create the texture on the armor around the seams at

the front.  It's also a waste as once the upper and lower turret halves are glued together all of the excellent detail inside is lost.

I noticed too that you did a much better job filling that huge gap around the hull machine gun mount than I did.  I used stretched sprue and it didn't

look nearly as neat.  

Take care and keep it coming,

Lloyd

Edited by BlackMax12
  • Like 1

Thank you for your comment. I have seen many interior photoes of T-34 from different periods, I choose the color very carefully mainly for good looking . I have cemented the upper hull and down hull together, but make every door moveable. I will update some new pics on Sunday evening.:think:

11 hours ago, BlackMax12 said:

These latest pics look like a CAD rendering. You need to add some dirt and wear and tear as it doesn't look natural, way too clean.

Lloyd

I have build this tank from 2016 December. The detail upgrade makes me  so tired. I have no skill or time for adding dirt or tear. Neat model is my style and I like it. 

Yes, I've often thought the same after posting pics of something I have completed too.  "it's mine and I like it" is all

that really matters after all.

I don't think I could remain focused on a single model for almost 15 months so more power to you. I'm looking forward

to seeing it completed as it looks good so far.

Take care,

Lloyd

very nice... i am toying with doing a what-if hungarian TAS44m post-war Warsaw Pact - production version using the T34 engine (so remodel engine deck, add the AM T-34 engine you had in a previous post), move the drive wheels to the rear etc etc)... may have to see if i can find the engine (or someone not building a full interior T34 with the engine spare)