1/72 Polikarpov Po-2, ICM+Kuivalainen+Quickboost

Fuad

I done one from KP and was proud. Looking at your model....now i am only satisfied.

Joking, your one will be for sure inspiration for my next PO2 and i am sure that other guys will also have it in mind.

Details, rigging, colors,,,,excellent model

BRAVO!

Best regards Djordje

1 hour ago, Roger Holden said:

Nice to see the beautiful finish and restrained weathering.  Some of your earlier models were too heavily weathered, but the recent ones have been perfect....

It's nice to realize that someone is following my work and watching the progress. Thank you, sir.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Roger Holden said:

Nice to see the beautiful finish and restrained weathering.  Some of your earlier models were too heavily weathered, but the recent ones have been perfect....

In fact, weathering for the airplane model is a kind of compliment to this unit :wink:. It means that the plane lived and worked for a long time. Unfortunately, Soviet aircraft could not boast of survivability. The resource of the best Soviet engine, for example, was only 50 hours of flight. And this Po-2, when it was shooted - literally burned in just a minute and a half! So quickly that the crew did not even take parachutes with them. They were useless, moreover, they flew at extremely low altitudes. 
Almost no some story about survive when German airplane attacked Po-2. Because no crew survived this attack. But thousands of people bravely fought on these planes and died in it(.

• Like 1

Hi, Faud.

Would you be willing to do a step by step guide to one of your future builds?

The crispness of detail you achieve is one of my goals in modeling, but I don't always know the best way to achieve it.