hello from France

bernard03

hello dear fellow modellers

My name is Bernard , i'm french , and as many frenchies my English is very poor , my apologies  !

my experience whith our hobby  was at the age of eight 

i like WW2 history , planes and armoured véhicules 

my favourite scales are 1/48 for planes and 1/35 for AFV

thanks for reading 

best regards

Bernard 

• Like 1

Bernard, bon jour, et, Buenos dias! My name is Joe, am a fellow Latin(Spanish/Mexican on my father's side), and, am glad to make your acquaintance. Don't worry over much about your English; the members here hail from all over the world to include Russia, Japan, South America, etc. You'll fit in just fine. Mike has it right. My interests are aircraft in 1/72nd scale, no particular era. I live in the SE Wisconsin area of the USA. :welcome: to Britmodeller, I look forward to your builds, comments, and questions.

Joe

Hello

Thank you all for your warm welcome, I have been a fan of britmodeller for a long time, but I did not dare to participate because of the language barrier, in France, I am a member of several model sites like Master194 or Small-Tacks and more besides !

greetings Bernard

Bon jour Bernard, et bienvenue. As others have said, don't worry about your English, it looks fine to me. I'm an expat Brit living in 79 and even after 12 years, I still can't speak French:fraidnot:. I look forward to seeing some of your 1/35th AFV's.

John.

Bonjour, mon ami.  That's all I know so you're way ahead of me in the language department... If you can speak two languages, you're bilingual.  If you can only speak one, you're English!

• Haha 2