is this kit a rebox of someone else manufacturer or an original one?

Davide Calzolari

is this kit a rebox of someone else manufacturer or an matchbox original one of times gone ?

i ask because Matchbox is out of the trade since a lot of time, and could be a new at lest for me the fact they done a leo 2 original mould years ago-or not?normal rebox of italeri or Esci kit ?

mv2fx3.jpg

no sir, with  that code number on the web is shown only the 72 sc kit,non the 35sc of the pic i've posted, see better the pic of leo 2 matchbox above

Edited by italian intruder

3 minutes ago, Troffa said:

According to this site, it's an Italeri tooling, reboxed by Matchbox in the 1990's.

http://www.matchboxkits.org/product_info.php?cPath=100_110_116&products_id=230

Correct Troffa,I have the history of Matchbox  kit's book,the Sherman and Abrams  were also released by Matchbox .

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, stevej60 said:

Correct Troffa,I have the history of Matchbox  kit's book,the Sherman and Abrams  were also released by Matchbox .

Love that book proper childhood geeky stuff.....also like thunder and lightnings by jan mark .....lovely kids geeky book highly recommended....anyone got a clue what im on about:mental:

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, junglierating said:

Love that book proper childhood geeky stuff.....also like thunder and lightnings by jan mark .....lovely kids geeky book highly recommended....anyone got a clue what im on about:mental:

The only Jackanory story I ever listened to in its entirety

Edited by JosephLalor
  • Thanks 1