Hi All 

Here my entry to the GB 

PM Models Hawker Sea Fury T20 . Here is the starting pic hope to start soon 

Martin H

SG9Isf4.jpg

Edited by Grandboof
Tempest on the brain
  • Like 10

From all reports not the easiest of kits to get right Martin so best of luck. I’m after a 1/72 Sea Fury so will watch to see how you go and chip in with a little encouragement on the way.. 

Cheers.. Dave

Hi All 

Well it is started. The cockpit is basic so some bits and pieces will need to be created . Pin holes in both seats require attention either cushions made of putty or a drafted in crew.

Haven't decided yet , A basic IP will appear, While working out how much interior work I will do I built the wings . These went together better than expected .

Thanks for looking 

Martin H

8RYoDZv.jpg

• Like 4

• 3 months later...

Evening All 

Firstly apologies for the long time between updates . This build is not dead . I have made two rough Instrument panels from scrap . The interior seems to be black so they probably won't show up much. I will add some representative instruments . Next is some kind of controls  Seat cushions and belts . Hope to have this closed up before the weekend and finished by Sunday 

Thanks for looking \

Martin H

9fuKssI.jpg

• Like 3

Hi All 

Seat belts and cushions ( rough as is most of my work ) and controls . some clean up before fitting. Just a quick update while the glue dries. 

Thanks for looking 

Martin H

lGRV0YJ.jpg

• Like 3

Hi All 

This won't make the gallery . My compressor decided to curl up and die . It's replacement should be here by the weekend . So here is the grey ( primed ghost)  This will be finished then late as usual  Thanks all for a great GB 

On 6/3/2018 at 12:28 AM, Col. said:

Depending on how thick the canopy is that may be all that's required.

Col , The canopy is fairly thick so not much can be seen . Thankyou for all your efforts 

Thanks for looking 

Martin H

NsFl88y.jpg 

• Like 5

Well done getting this one together Martin and sorry to hear your compressor packed in at the wrong time. Not much left to do on this one and I'm looking forward to watching your continued progress.