Orson Cart

crumper

A sort of horse drawn humvee variant thingy. I would appreciate peoples views but please remember I've only been back at modelling for about a year and have much to learn.

WcwNjVb.jpg

7HDwERV.jpg

vRpcrf9.jpg

u4thker.jpg

utGKwmw.jpg

n6PzGOM.jpg

DQ1D1eR.jpg

XP2xfx4.jpg

Edited by crumper
  • Like 12

56 minutes ago, Chillidragon said:

"Welcome...  To the world of tomorrow!"

Hang on; is that driver green?

Yup, he's green. Well once I decided to put an ice cream in his hand he just had to be painted as a zombie, obviously ;-)

• Haha 2

Well I like it (although I'm pretty sure Mrs. Gorby would object to it being on the sideboard). It's also nice to see Ronald McDonald as a zombie, and not before time if you ask me (which you didn't).

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Chillidragon said:

Nice!  Inspired subject, superb weathering.  What scale?

1/35th, based on Italieri M998A1 kit with driver and horse from Tamiya german field kitchen kit and various bits I found lying around. I really appreciate your positive comments, thank you.

4 hours ago, Gorby said:

Well I like it (although I'm pretty sure Mrs. Gorby would object to it being on the sideboard). It's also nice to see Ronald McDonald as a zombie, and not before time if you ask me (which you didn't).

Thanks Gorby, never saw him as Ronald Mc D but now you point it out i can see it :D

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Chillidragon said:

The daughter has just walked in; she's impressed, but adds:

"Why not candy floss with the ice cream?  Go all out, mate!"

nice idea Chili but I have heard fro reliable sources that zombies don't actually like candy floss, something to do with it not fitting in with their undead flesh eating image  I understand. :D

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, bentwaters81tfw said:

That is inspired. I see the horse is from the Devil's herd. The red eyes. Perhaps just a wisp of cotton wool from the nostrils?

I had a try with cotton wool but my skills aren't great and it just looked like the horse had a runny nose. Appreciate the comment though :smile: