CONTINUATION OF MY 1:20 SCALE SCRATCH BUILT B17G (RADIO ROOM)

Fozzy

Beautiful Fozzy, even as one piece!

You can edit the title by going to the very first post and editing that one. That will give you the option for the title change.

Ian

• Like 1

She's looking wonderful Fozzy, superb.

Looking forward to the rest - and the jet!

Could you post a link if you start a WiP for that please so that we don't miss it? Thanks :) 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, CedB said:

She's looking wonderful Fozzy, superb.

Looking forward to the rest - and the jet!

Could you post a link if you start a WiP for that please so that we don't miss it? Thanks :) 

Cheers!....and will do if I can get it together!!😉

• Thanks 1

Blinkin’ ‘eck, Fozzy, she look superb. Little bit of a shame that so much if the detail is hidden but she will be a real stunner with the rest of the fuselage completed.

Obviously no pressure to carry on with this build... providing you entertain us with another one in the meantime!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, brianthemodeller said:

Blinkin’ ‘eck, Fozzy, she look superb. Little bit of a shame that so much if the detail is hidden but she will be a real stunner with the rest of the fuselage completed.

Obviously no pressure to carry on with this build... providing you entertain us with another one in the meantime!

I will try with the P.80 Brian...:unsure:

BTW.....I have left the top of the entire fuselage open and it is quite easy to see all the detail without any thing being hidden.....I don't think my photos show this very well!!....at the end of the day I built this for the internal goings on and there was no way I was going to cover it all up!😉

• Like 2

Yes the late Ormond Haydon-Baillie (hope that is the right spelling). Saw him fly at Duxford in the late 70s & remember seeing the Black Knight on the ground too.  That magazine cover stuck with me though.

• Like 1

The Black Knight!..I confess I didn't know anything about him....killed in 1977 in his Cavalier 2000 in Germany. He flew the T-33.. 2 seater among other display aircraft ....however I will be having a go at scratch building the single seater fighter ..the P/F 80 probably markings from the Korean war!

• Like 1