Tamiya Infantry Tank Mk III, Valentine Mk IV

I saw these on the shelfl in my local Hobbycraft, and was sorely tempted. When I've whittled my stash down (5yrs?) I'll definitely get one of these beauties!

You've done a fantastic job Mr Matthews! A tidy build, nice camo and great diorama. Love it.

And on that note, please post in the dioramas forum as well?

Rearguards,

Badder

Now that is rather lovely! Currently building one of these and If it turns out even a third as good as yours I'll be well chuffed!

The base and name plate add a real touch of class :yes:

Regards,

Steve

• Like 1

19 hours ago, combat said:

Now, that is very tidy.  painting and weathering is tight too.  The diorama is very well done as well.  Do you always work in 1/35 scale?

Thanks!  Yes, pretty much exclusively in 1/35.  Heading across the pond in a week to visit my daughter in London and was hoping to see some 1:1 scale armour while there though.

1 hour ago, Buzby061 said:

Bloody lovely! :yes:

Great weathering & a lovely dio. I've resisted temptation too long with this kit - I can feel myself succumbing soon!

PETE

It’s a fairly quick build-I have an AFV Mk I that I started 4 years ago that is much slower getting to the finish line, but I can only manage to complete 2-3 builds a year. I was able to knock out the Bronco Mk IX in a few months last year.  Both the Bronco and the AFV are more complex and a little more finely detailed in places, but that also slows the progress down.

Edited by f matthews

26 minutes ago, f matthews said:

It’s a fairly quick build-I have an AFV Mk I that I started 4 years ago that is much slower getting to the finish line, but I can only manage to complete 2-3 builds a year. I was able to knock out the Bronco Mk IX in a few months last year.  Both the Bronco and the AFV are more complex and a little more finely detailed in places, but that also slows the progress down.

That’s the beauty of Tamiya, always well engineered. Some manufacturers use 10 parts when 1 will do.