Hi from Singapore

Sleepwalker

I'm Damian living since 2007 in Singapore. Althrough I registered here quite a bit ago it is my first post, so far I was just watching silently. Perhaps it is time to change it. As for now I'm trying to resurface my modeling mojo, which has been badly affected recent times. I hope it will go back to normal, soon...

• Like 2

Hi Damian,  welcome to the forum.  I hope that you pick up a lot of enthusiasm from the members here and that your modelling mojo gets restored to full strength.  What modelling types and scales do you build in?  I have visited Singapore on many occasions recently, plus being based at Nee Soon many years ago.  Some of the model shops have changed recently, I believe that the owner of Hobby Focus has retired; also, I was talking to Bernard Cher (of M Workshop) and he told me he was going to move shop from Bencoolen Street;  has he found somewhere new yet?

Best Wishes in your modelling.

Mike

Hello Damian and welcome.

Don't worry about the mojo thing. Even after 50 years+ of sticking plastic together it sometimes gets to you.

I actually did some modelling last night for the first time in months.

Bootneck sums it up..plenty stuff in here.

:welcome: aboard Damian - hopefully the guys will help restore your mojo a bit.  It comes and goes, but there's nothing quite like hanging round a forum chatting about it to help get you back in the zone :)

Thanks a lot for a warm welcoming :-)

@Mike Hobby Focus is still at Far East Plaza, as well as M Workshop at Bencoolen Street. The latter one is my favourite one with Bernard and Julian creating great atmosphere, however the place is really tight.

I have no specific scope on era or kind of models, maybe except they are 1/35 vehicles and 1/48 planes.

Damian