1/72 Tanks and armoured vehicle kits

dfqweofekwpeweiop4

18 minutes ago, badger said:

Hi Mike

I've had mine a while and can't remember where I got it from. Possibly either jadar or tracks and troops.

This site have it in stock but have never used them so can't say what they are like

https://www.super-hobby.co.uk/products/Magach-6-B-IDF-conversion-set-for-Revell.html

Price is about £18.

Regards

Ben

Thanks!

Is that a chair on top of the turret?

thanks

Mike

1 hour ago, Mikemx said:

Thanks!

Is that a chair on top of the turret?

thanks

Mike

It is - apparently for instructors when being used for training.

Black Dog are really hard to get hold of in the UK right now, I'd love their T-55 Enigma, but I could probably buy a couple of 1/35 Enigmas for less than it would cost me to get hold of it!  :rolleyes:

PS - Here's something to make you think.....The Trumpeter 1/72 T-34s cost (in the UK) more or less the same as the Hobbyboss 1/48 T-34s.....Have you seen what's inside a Hobbyboss 1/48 T-34 box?  :o

9 hours ago, Sgt.Squarehead said:

Black Dog are really hard to get hold of in the UK right now, I'd love their T-55 Enigma, but I could probably buy a couple of 1/35 Enigmas for less than it would cost me to get hold of it!  :rolleyes:

PS - Here's something to make you think.....The Trumpeter 1/72 T-34s cost (in the UK) more or less the same as the Hobbyboss 1/48 T-34s.....Have you seen what's inside a Hobbyboss 1/48 T-34 box?  :o

Nope but I got the Hobby Boss KV big turret thingy (I thought it was a KV-2) a few years back when it was on offer and it's quite a nice kit to build. It's been on the shelf of doom in a near complete state for a while! This Hobby Boss 1/72 Merkava IV went together quite nicely! I have the turret complete with base colour and I've been painting the white stripe on top of the barrel. I'm just painting the tracks and wheels, so I can get them stuck on and then I can get the hull top and bottom together.

thanks

Mike

• 3 weeks later...