E-100 Jagdpanzer

Hi Everyone,

Here is my 1/35 Trumpeter E-100 Jagdpanzer. This build was inspired by a E-75 Eber I saw wearing the same camo scheme and I wanted to have my own paper panzer in my collection. 

IMG_5213_zpswzveeqgk.jpg

Kit: Trumpeter 1/35 E-100 Jagdpanzer.

Modifications: ET MG 42 Infa Red Targeting system.

Figure: 1/35 Warriors SS Panzer crew.

Paint: Personal mix of Tamiya acrylics.

Weathering:  AK Interactive Enamel washes and Newton and Winsor Oils.

Inspiration : The work of Kristof Pulinckx

IMG_5209_zpsxfw4y0xq.jpg

IMG_5225_zps6ruvqee8.jpg

IMG_5214_zpsoruwfqhk.jpg

IMG_5247_zps3dugfene.jpg

IMG_5239_zpsuxzkq1l4.jpg

IMG_5228_zpschavq9im.jpg

IMG_5244_zpsjq3khgk0.jpg

IMG_5258_zpsjdzku3se.jpg

IMG_5220_zpsgjnkcgik.jpg

IMG_5213%20copy_zps8i0srmyf.jpg

• Like 22

Superb weathering, lovely camo scheme, fantastic figure-painting, very interesting paper panzer. What's the effective thickness of that that frontal armour? 3ft? 

BTW, If I'd been driving it I'd have put something very heavy at the rear, or I'd have worried about it taking a nose-dive. :D

Rearguards,

Badder

Edited by Badder
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Badder said:

BTW, If I'd been driving it I'd have put something very heavy at the rear, or I'd have worried about it taking a nose-dive. :D

Just fire the gun if it starts to nose-dive.  Instant view of the sky! :frantic:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

34 minutes ago, Badder said:

Superb weathering, lovely camo scheme, fantastic figure-painting, very interesting paper panzer. What's the effective thickness of that that frontal armour? 3ft? 

Rearguards,

Badder

Cheers Badder, the first prototype was never completed but I've read somewhere that the armour was just under two feet on the proposed design. A lot of tank heads call it a bad design, but I have to admit I think it looks so purposeful I love it! 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Tango 1 said:

, the first prototype was never completed but I've read somewhere that the armour was just under two feet on the proposed design. A lot of tank heads call it a bad design, but I have to admit I think it looks so purposeful I love it! 

Dunno what the German equivalent is, but I'd have named it 'The Narwhal.'