1/144 - Buran spacecraft by Ark Models - released - Soyouz set from Armata Factory

Homebee

Next 1-144 ARK Models Buran issiues will release with enlarged decals.

59605532_1040512632825892_18351442675011

Will this decal sell separatly or now - i'm not know, all questions to ARK Models.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Got my Buran last week and the decals included are very basic.  So the above sheet will be a welcome adition and maybe reason for me to buy more Buran kits - even though the details of the kit could be much more (very empty wheel wells, no cockpit at all, cargo bay sparse,...). Still happy to have this kit.

• 2 weeks later...

+1 on the question of separate availability of the sheet - for Anigrand as well as ARK models that have already been purchased with the basic set.  I am up for two sheets.

Howard

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I bought one today at the Queensland Models and Hobbies Expo and thought I was missing the painting instructions. Reading here it seems every kit has no painting guide and to release the kit without them is a tad short-sighted

On 24/08/2019 at 10:57, Mick4350 said:

I bought one today at the Queensland Models and Hobbies Expo and thought I was missing the painting instructions. Reading here it seems every kit has no painting guide and to release the kit without them is a tad short-sighted

Did it contain the new decal sheet shown on top of this page?

1 hour ago, Caerbannog said:

Did it contain the new decal sheet shown on top of this page?

In short, No. It only came with the 35mmx80mm decal sheet with the soviet flags and minor stencilling for the robotic arm in my release.

• Sad 1

• 2 months later...