Challenger 2 in Kosovo

Here is another Challenger 2, this time with dozer blade. A really cool kit but don´t underestimate the size, it takes a lot of space on the shelf.

Great fun to build, not to many parts, detailing is okay for the prize.

All the best

Tobby

11.jpg

110.jpg

111.jpg

112.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

• Like 18

16 hours ago, Tobby the Hun said:

Here is another Challenger 2, this time with dozer blade. A really cool kit but don´t underestimate the size, it takes a lot of space on the shelf.

Hello Tobby,

excellent build, and the diorama is very nice !! I can only agree about the size, the Chally is a huuuge tank B)

Cheers, E

On 2.2.2018 at 21:26, Jim Wasley said:

Another fine build Tobby,you have been a busy boy.Cheers

On 3.2.2018 at 10:54, Homer said:

What a fantastic job a feast for the eyes .:yikes::clap:

On 3.2.2018 at 11:01, Troffa said:

Brilliant work, love the build, weathering and the setting- excellent!

On 3.2.2018 at 11:55, stevej60 said:

That's a superb lesson in paint and weathering Toby,great job all round.

On 3.2.2018 at 11:56, Etienne said:

Hello Tobby,

excellent build, and the diorama is very nice !! I can only agree about the size, the Chally is a huuuge tank B)

Cheers, E

On 3.2.2018 at 13:09, Jasper dog said:

Yet another superb build!

So much attention to detail and superbly finished, the base really sets them beautifully. :star:

On 3.2.2018 at 14:55, Kris B said:

Great. 

21 hours ago, Spitfire31 said:

'Shrunk reality' standard!  Impressive modelling.

Kind regards,

Joachim

Thank you lads, posting a British vehicle on these blessed website full of ecperts always makes me nervous. So I'm very happy that you like it.

Cheers

Tobby

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, PLC1966 said:

Well done Toby.  Nice build.

Just noticed your location, RAF Wildenrath ? How does that work ?

Thank you, mate.

My house stands just 2 km from the touchdown point of RAF Wildenrath's runway and I grew up under the Queens Harriers and Phantoms. Spended more then one afternoon standing at the fence watching them coming in. So even if there is not much left of the airfield (just one Hangar and one HAS, married Quarters and NAAFI are still there) I thought RAF Wildenrath would be a good name for my Location. And my dad in law was there with the RAFP, so... 

All the best

Tobby

Hi Tobby.

Interesting stuff, you live Wassenberg Birgelen way ?

You are obviously of an age, can you remember two night clubs nearly next door to each other, Malesh & Las Palmas ?  back end of the eighties early nineties, if you do, what town were they in.  About 15 minutes in a Taxi from Wildenrath, somewhere the otherside of Wassenberg coming out of Wildenrath. Always good for all night drinking.....allegedly...

On 18.2.2018 at 21:29, PLC1966 said:

Hi Tobby.

Interesting stuff, you live Wassenberg Birgelen way ?

You are obviously of an age, can you remember two night clubs nearly next door to each other, Malesh & Las Palmas ?  back end of the eighties early nineties, if you do, what town were they in.  About 15 minutes in a Taxi from Wildenrath, somewhere the otherside of Wassenberg coming out of Wildenrath. Always good for all night drinking.....allegedly...

Hi mate.

Nope, Wegberg side, Petersholz Gate pass the NAAFI. But of course I (born '70 ) know the clubs. At the moment still open but they close and reopen every two years. Spended "some" nights there...

:P

54 minutes ago, Tobby the Hun said:

Hi mate.

Nope, Wegberg side, Petersholz Gate pass the NAAFI. But of course I (born '70 ) know the clubs. At the moment still open but they close and reopen every two years. Spended "some" nights there...

:P

Thanks Toby.  

What happens in the clubs stays in the clubs....:party:     :drink:    :sick:     ;)