ZVEZDA 1/35 russian T14 tank

Here are some pictures of my completed model. this was made straight out of the box. I dirtied it up as though in service,  though only nice clean parade ones have been seen. Used Humbrol enamels sprayed over a base green, then a pin wash  to bring up the line work and details, then  used mixed W&N artisit pastels ground up to dirty it up a bit. pressed on with a stiff brush end. 

The ZVEZDA model goes together with little filler needed, only a bit on the flat panels at the front of the turret.  Even at 1/35th there are tiny parts for the optical and radar systems. Tracks were strips of flat links, glued with superglue, not always fitting well. prefer rubber ones. Engine side grilles stand off  grid panels  are very difficult to fit on to the various tiny supports, I just used a lot of  super glue there. 

T14 Tank

T14 Tank

T14 Tank

enjoyable make. Transfers were very good but not used. Wheels were painted black for the rubber, all the rest spray painted then dirtied up. 

OH!, and the empty bottles on top: the crew are inside, sleeping of six bottles of wine . ZZzzzz.

Edited by oldmodeler
added booze.
  • Like 1

Thanks  for the reply,  I should put more pictures  on, but my camera  is giving poor results at the moment.

The bottles were from the Tamiya  1/32nd Churchill kit.

Have got the 1/32 MENG OBJEKT 279 to do next. The kit is amazing in detail. weird.