Experts - Where is this glue from (Huayunianji)?

Hi,

I wonder if any one could help me locate where this glue(Huayunianji) has come from. About 6 plus months ago I stupidly threw away a couple of ship kits I had (one of them being the Revell Assault Wasp Class), thinking I would never get back into the hobby as my personal circumstances had changed quite a bit. And oh look I've got back into it :S.  The other kit was a battle ship which I'm pretty sure was from WWII and I think was purchased whilst on holiday in Spain some where around 2001, however my memory is a little hazy and I could be wrong on that.  I've I had to guess what ship it was, I would probably say Missouri, or Yamato. I remember part of the hull being red, quite possibly the bottom half of it.  If any one can help me locate what sets this glue is from that would be amazing as it's driving me nuts!!!

M2PJme3.jpg

The only reference I can find on the internet about this glue is from this link

http://www.ezimport.co.jp/product.php?id=e256720481

MZww8x6.jpg

xHklHlL.jpg

D8MoFVW.jpg

This piece of paper with Art No on it looks familiar and there could of been the same in the kit I had.

rsCG0YS.jpg

Many Thanks.

James.

Sorry, I don't speak Chinese, but there is a label on the decal sheet in one photo that says "Trumpeter", which is a Chinese model company. The ad also says the ship is motorized with remote control. My guess is that it is a kit by the in-country incarnation of Trumpeter, so you might try going to the Trumpeter web site, http://www.trumpeter-china.com/index.php?l=en  to see if you can find anything.