HS.748 Andover CC.2 to an Andover C.1?

bootneck

The Andover C.1 was a regular aircraft to be seen in my military days and I would like to build one in 1:144 scale for the Hawker-Siddeley GB.  The problem is that I only have Welsh Model's Andover CC.2 version and cannot afford the outlay for their modern, resin/vacform C.1 version. My thoughts are pondering on doing a conversion of this Queen's Flight CC.2 kit to a brown/tan/black C.1 transport version.  I have one diagram which shows the port side profiles but could do with more detailed plans or g.a. drawings.  Can anyone help please?

cheers

Mike

Hi David,

nice to chat with you again and hope the alligators haven't got in and sneaked off with your stash!  :spider: The drawings and notes will be very useful indeed,  :clap2: I can easily resize the 1:72 stuff to 1:144 scale. 

All the best

Mike

At the moment we're more worried about the bears in the neighbourhood than the alligators, Mike.   

The stash is being whittled down by a bit of building but also some sales.  I am off to the JaxCon show on the 10th with a car full.

Give me a day or two to work out how to scan the drawings - they are bigger than my scanner.

David