1/48 - FMA IA 58 Pucara by Kinetic - CAD drawing

madcat911

On 1/16/2021 at 6:22 AM, janneman36 said:

Got my box in today and I like what i see😁

I have some more detail shots!!

The camouflage drawings do look a bit dark for the Uruguayan one so it will be difficult to check your scheme...

And I do mis some instrument decals for it like Airfix does nowadays...

50841310917_78733e2bf4_b.jpg

On 1/16/2021 at 6:22 AM, janneman36 said:

cheers, Jan

Hi 

Never knew they had black under surfaces 

Cheers 

Jerry

14 minutes ago, brewerjerry said:

Hi 

Never knew they had black under surfaces 

Cheers 

Jerry

They didn't, the undersurfaces should be painted light blue.

9 hours ago, Willi3d said:

No instrument face decals?  I don’t understand Kinetic on this, they did the same thing on the F-104 kit.  Blank IP faces and nothing to put on them.

Will have to wait for Quinta or Eduard to release something

• Like 2

7 hours ago, sinistervampire319 said:

What happened to resin cockpit companies? Like Neomega, etc. Are they still in business?

Aires would be a logical one. But lately very little from them.

Maybe Neomega UK has interest.... for some reason.... ;)

• Like 1

I have to say I'm surprised about the level of interest from the aftermarket decal companies for this aircraft considering that there were only three actual users. There are two sheets coming from Twobobs Decals, a sheet from Caracal Models and one from Aztec Decals. 

1 hour ago, Stephen said:

I have to say I'm surprised about the level of interest from the aftermarket decal companies for this aircraft considering that there were only three actual users. There are two sheets coming from Twobobs Decals, a sheet from Caracal Models and one from Aztec Decals. 

My 2cents:

New aircraft model in a scale promises business. And the Pucara has at least some historic relevance and fame!

And it is colourful!

• Like 2

8 hours ago, BushBrit66 said:

My kit arrived from Lucky Model today. Well produced and detailed, well packaged and good value at about 36 quid posted to UK. Looks relatively simple. 

Yes mine too and I must have got a slightly different exchange rate as I paid just under £35. It's really very nice and can't wait to start it. The surface detail is quite exquisite. I shall be doing one of the options on the original Aztec Falklands War sheet.

Brett Green did a box opening video here yesterday   http://www.hyperscale.com/what's.htm

• Like 1

7 hours ago, keithjs said:

Yes mine too and I must have got a slightly different exchange rate as I paid just under £35. It's really very nice and can't wait to start it. The surface detail is quite exquisite. I shall be doing one of the options on the original Aztec Falklands War sheet.

Brett Green did a box opening video here yesterday  http://www.hyperscale.com/what's.htm

You gotta love the Green man!

Hi

Slightly off topic but i have a bomb fusing panel off one of the argentine pucaras, can’t recall the serial at the moment, it is in the storage 

cheers

jerry 

Edited by brewerjerry

Condor decals are going to re-release their 1/72 set they once had in 2003 and they are going to release it in the 1/48 scale as well this year!

I have their 1/72 set and it is very comprehensive .....this sheet has all the numbers and lettering you need for a Argentinian Pucara...

https://www.facebook.com/201667063184345/photos/a.365783150106068/5073587365992266/

Going to have a lot of choice for your Puccy then...

cheers, Jan

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...