1/48 - FMA IA 58 Pucara by Kinetic - CAD drawing

madcat911

• 10 months later...
46 minutes ago, Gorby said:

I noticed today that Uncle Uncool isn't a BM member anymore.

Just entered to his profile, he's been banned from some reason. That's sad.

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, luis pacheco said:

Decals provide by TwoBobs (two options). 

Well thats not good... Ive used four sheets from them over the years. Every last one was a fail in some sort of way, will have to wait for another A/M decal company to step up before I buy one. 

• Like 1

On 7/4/2020 at 11:03 AM, Corsairfoxfouruncle said:

Well thats not good... Ive used four sheets from them over the years. Every last one was a fail in some sort of way, will have to wait for another A/M decal company to step up before I buy one. 

Two bobs would have done the artwork Cartograph are the printer of Kinetic decals. I've found Kinetic's decals to be excellent 

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
19 hours ago, Homebee said:

119670842-1668281290005642-4153433909336

V.P.

Just as a heads up for everyone who's rightfully eager to get their hands on this kit: Beautiful box art, but the configuration is pure fantasy. The Pucará never used Snakeye bombs, much less three of them on each wing pylon! 

• Like 3

12 hours ago, EDCS87 said:

Just as a heads up for everyone who's rightfully eager to get their hands on this kit: Beautiful box art, but the configuration is pure fantasy. The Pucará never used Snakeye bombs, much less three of them on each wing pylon! 

Noticed that too. But like you say, nice box art regardless.

• Like 1

On 9/18/2020 at 1:18 AM, EDCS87 said:

is this again the ubiquitous Snakeeye sprue found nearly in every Kinetic kit? :D

if that is all that is to be improved, I am more than happy!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

TwoBobs Decals is preparing a dedicated sheet

Source: https://www.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10158403314635033&id=288530280032

Sneak peak guys! These are the two kit decal options that will be part of the Kinetic IA-58 Pucara release.

We have our own aftermarket sets in work as well. Images coming in the next few weeks!

125230188-10158403309150033-663613884099

V.P.

Edited by Homebee
  • Like 6