1/48 - Boeing B-52 Stratofortress resin/fiberglass kit by HpH - released - detailing sets

Homebee

I think this laminate fibreglass version will win out over that vacuform offering in regards to accuracy. Would have liked to have seen a D tall tail version but this H is the modern take and given the DACO book I can see why they went with this one.   Would look good next to a Revell 1/48 B-1B, all you need is a B-2 in 1/48 for a complete Edwards AFB lineup. 

• Like 3

On 1/30/2018 at 3:33 PM, bentwaters81tfw said:

Don't tell Tom, he's just taken delivery of one from Sanger!

Story of my life... although to be fair the potential price of this release shouldn't affect Sanger's sales too much... plus building the Sanger kit will be much more fun! :D

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, DaveJL said:

I'm still curious as to why a 1/48 injection kit was never released…I mean they did a B-36 and B-1 in that scale :lol:

No one did a 1/48th injected B-36 before... a B-29 they have. :)

I'm wondering if we'll get any big Russian stuff in 1/48th from HpH and if we do I can see lots of kits going up for sale to purchase it/them!

Sorry, that's what I meant :lol:

I'd very much enjoy a range of injection 1/48 bombers, however doubt they'll arrive other than Vac or Resin/fibreglass! I plan to order a few 1/72 Modelcollect B-52s when they are released (then maybe a Trumpy Tu-160 and 95!)

• 1 month later...

Sources:

http://www.hphmodels.cz/hph/b-52-stratofortress/?lang=en

https://fr-fr.facebook.com/hphmodels/posts/1620910151335971

B-52_HpH_models_02

B-52H Stratofortress

Dear colleagues, modelers, friends!
Following our successful 1/48 scale kits – the Concorde, the XB-70 Valkyrie and the B-36 Peacemaker particularly, our next project of this extreme model line, the B-52H, is in the process of preparation.
Secure now your legend!
Send us your order and once a 40% cash advance (310 Euro) is paid, you get to the list of BUFF buyers. This allows us to accelerate the work on the kit.
A brief information about the kit:
Fibreglass main assemblies, detail parts of vacuum cast resin. Clear parts made of transparent resin. Accessories – photo-etched parts, metal parts, wet transfer decal sheet, painting masks. The usual standard of HpH models, as known from our former kits.
The kit will contain a complete interior, undercarriage, open bomb bay and bomb racks with a basic armament fit.
A total price of the kit is 775 Euro incl. VAT.
The kit's development will be finished in 12 months and first kits will be dispatched during March next year.
As an extra accessories, following sets will be available:
1, Complete maximum payload of “steel bombs“ including their appropriate racks.
2, Complete maximum payload of ALCM cruise missiles including the internal rotary launcher and external racks.
3, A huge landing flaps kit ( it is necessary to order this kit simultaneously with the B-52 kit in order to prepare the basic wing parts for the flaps installation.
It is possible to pre-order the kit via our e-shop site or just by sending an order to [email protected].
The order confirmation will be sent including a presumed delivery date. You will be also regularly informed about works progress and topical “news from the bench”. Your ideas, opinions and feedback will be truly appreciated.
The order form via e-mail should contain:
-name and surname
-contact e-mail
-complete post address
-contact phone number for the delivery service
-VAT number - in order to purchase the kit without VAT for countries outside EU
If some of the information changes, do not forget to inform us.
HpH models team

B-52_HpH_models_02-1024x711-640x480.jpg

B-52_HpH_models_03-1024x660-640x480.jpg

B-52_HpH_models_04-1024x768-640x480.jpg

B-52_HpH_models_05-1024x768-640x480.jpg

B-52_HpH_models_06-1024x768-640x480.jpg

B-52_HpH_models_07-1024x768-640x480.jpg

B-52_HpH_models_08-1024x768-640x480.jpg

B-52_HpH_models_09-1024x527-640x480.jpg

B-52_HpH_models_10-1024x808-640x480.jpg

B-52_HpH_models_11-1024x609-640x480.jpg

V.P.

Edited by Homebee
  • Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Pre-order: http://www.hphmodels.cz/hph/b-52-stratofortress/?lang=en

29178992_1627791427314510_53696506970903

B-52H Stratofortress

Dear colleagues, modelers, friends!

Following our successful 1/48 scale kits – the Concorde, the XB-70 Valkyrie and the B-36 Peacemaker particularly, our next project of this extreme model line, the B-52H, is in the process of preparation.

Secure now your legend!

Send us your order and once a 40% cash advance (310 Euro) is paid, you get to the list of BUFF buyers. This allows us to accelerate the work on the kit.

Number of already ordered kits: 005

A brief information about the kit:
Fibreglass main assemblies, detail parts of vacuum cast resin. Clear parts made of transparent resin. Accessories – photo-etched parts, metal parts, wet transfer decal sheet, painting masks. The usual standard of HpH models, as known from our former kits.
The kit will contain a complete interior, undercarriage, open bomb bay and bomb racks with a basic armament fit.
A total price of the kit is 775 Euro incl. VAT.
The kit's development will be finished in 12 months and first kits will be dispatched during March next year.

As an extra accessories, following sets will be available:
1, Complete maximum payload of “steel bombs“ including their appropriate racks.
2, Complete maximum payload of ALCM cruise missiles including the internal rotary launcher and external racks.
3, A huge landing flaps kit ( it is necessary to order this kit simultaneously with the B-52 kit in order to prepare the basic wing parts for the flaps installation.

It is possible to pre-order the kit via our e-shop site or just by sending an order to [email protected].
The order confirmation will be sent including a presumed delivery date. You will be also regularly informed about works progress and topical “news from the bench”. Your ideas, opinions and feedback will be truly appreciated.

The order form via e-mail should contain:
-name and surname
-contact e-mail
-complete post address
-contact phone number for the delivery service
-VAT number - in order to purchase the kit without VAT for countries outside EU
If some of the information changes, do not forget to inform us.

HpH models team

V.P.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

On ‎3‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 5:56 PM, Homebee said:

29178992_1627791427314510_53696506970903

:unsure: Ever since the AMK incident, even my ripped abs start to shake vehemently everytime I see the word PRE-ORDER on anything related to modelling.

Yeh, "they're" do.

Cheers,

Unc2