Kinetic catalogue 2018 - online

Homebee

Source: 

https://www.facebook.com/Kineticmodel/photos/a.150625411771245.1073741825.129238860576567/914857245348054/?type=3&theater

Visit us in Nuremberg at the Spielwarenmesse®

Again, this year we will presents at Spielwarenmesse Hall 7 Booth F49 with our partners AMMO/Mig. The 2018 new release will be introduced to the fair as well as all new release display from 2017. See you there!

26993580_1892478980765800_76840925333300

Though the question: what about the 2018 Kinetic 1/48th new releases/projects?

20501310.gif

I see five options:

- re-release of kits with new decals like the freshly announced F-16C (link) - main contenders are: F-5A/B Freedom Fighter, E-2C Hawkeye (link), Mirage III, CM-170 Fouga & AMX;

- new variants of existing kits with a limited number of new parts like Mirage III/5 or Kfir derivatives, single and two-seats MiRSIP, Milan, Nesher, Dagger, Finger, Cheetah etc.;

- new variants of existing kits with several new parts like Harrier GR.1/GR.3 link, Grumman C-1 Trader & E-1 Tracer or S-2Ts Turbo (Fire) Tracker; 

- kits already announced and in the pipe line (see picture herebelow): 1/48th M-346 Master link, F/A-18D ATARS Hornet link  (but also 1/72nd C-17 Globemaster link & 1/32nd F86F-30 Sabre link);

- Brand new type(s). Then which one? That's the question.

• Dassault Mirage F-1 family? (Just to p. KH)
  • Sukhoi Su-25 "Frogfoot"
  • etc.

All bets are off.

Answer to the end of next week!

V.P.

Remember Nuremberg Toy Fair 2017

kinetic_7_of_7.jpg

Update - Nuremberg Toy Fair 2018 NEW

Kinetic 2018 catalogue online: https://www.facebook.com/Kineticmodel/posts/921763957990716

27067816_921763761324069_223535975222752

MattMemory2.jpg

Edited by Homebee
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, MarcB said:

Don't we need a new Messerschmitt 109 ??

:lalala:

MB

:lol::lol: About as much as we need yet another damned Spitfire!!:P.On a more serious note, the Grumman E1/C1 definitely interest me. Frightened to think of what the C-17 might cost though.:think:. That will probably be on my wish list for a VERY long time!:worry:

Allan

30 minutes ago, Jon Bryon said:

I'd really like a Mirage 5. The Wingman Models version was far too expensive :)

"Mirage 5" is just an export designation. Different Mirage 5 versions have different external characteristics. Examples:

Mirage 5SDE with had a "Cyrano-radar nose"

Egyptian_Mirage_5SDE_early.jpg

Mirage 5BA which didn't have a radar

640px-Mirage_5BA_(24544381380).jpg

2 hours ago, Laurent said:

"Mirage 5" is just an export designation. Different Mirage 5 versions have different external characteristics.

:analintruder: Monsieur Laurent!  (You're becoming this tad like a Berkut-wannabe...) :rofl2:

True, true... or just like the Mirage 5COA which I'm currently building with the aid of an Antarki 1/48 awesome resin cone conversion bit.

Incidentally, mon ami in La France, and speaking about the different Mirage 5 versions out there; have you ever gotten to build the Finger with the resin bits we traded back in... 2010, I guess?

Cheers, my mate.

Unc2

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Uncle Uncool said:

Incidentally, mon ami in La France, and speaking about the different Mirage 5 versions out there; have you ever gotten to build the Finger with the resin bits we traded back in... 2010, I guess?

Dagger not Finger if I remember correctly. No I didn't use it as I have no Heller kit to use it on. It's easier to work on the LatAm Kinetic boxing: Nesher nose provided, no need to rescribe.

Edited by Laurent

21 minutes ago, Laurent said:

It's easier to work on the LatAm Kinetic boxing: Nesher nose provided, no need to rescribe.

Certainly, yeh; but it'd also be a lot more expensive than to use the good-old Heller kit for the Dagger conversion.

It just sprang to mind how ironic it will be not to have a Heller Mirage kit to use up there in La France... :hmmm:How come? I just had the Heller fellas sent me a replacement right fuselage half a couple months ago.

It'd be like not to have a juicy tenderloin steak for the Sunday grill down here in Argieland, sort of, y'know.

Cheers, my mate.

Unc2

PS: Just to remain on-topic; me wants the GR.3 kit, by the way.

3 hours ago, Laurent said:

"Mirage 5" is just an export designation. Different Mirage 5 versions have different external characteristics. Examples:

Mirage 5SDE with had a "Cyrano-radar nose"

Mirage 5BA which didn't have a radar

Yep; I'm using it as a shorthand for the radar-less versions (I would like to do a French one).

Jon

2 minutes ago, Jon Bryon said:

Yep; I'm using it as a shorthand for the radar-less versions (I would like to do a French one).

Even "radar-less" is vague when one is talking about the Mirage 5s... the Mirage 5BA nose is different from the Mirage 5F for example. If you want to build a Mirage 5F, you can wait for a dedicated boxing or you can buy the South America boxing and add Wingman decals.

The M346 os a given.....with Israel using it.....

Cheetah? Yes please!

F1 series? - KH sure could beaten I guess! But the M2000 eas not the improvement we all hoped for!!!

LCA anyone?

Edited by exdraken