1/48th Scale HPH B-36!!!

Learstang

Yes, sports fans, you read that right, HPH are supposedly coming out with a 1/48th scale B-36. Let that sink in for a moment. A. 1/48th scale. B. 36. A 1/48TH SCALE B-36! Here's the link to show that I haven't been drinking what I soak my airbrush in - http://www.hphmodels.cz/hph/?lang=en

Best Regards,

Jason

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

And, I thought the Monogram 1/72nd B-36 was big! Can we finally get a 1/72nd C-5 Galaxy? How about the An-124(126/226)(not sure if this is the correct designation for the big Russian one)? Yes, in The One true Scale(the Russian a/c).

Edited by JPuente54
spelling/add phrase
  • Like 1

The An-124 is available from Modelsvit in God's True Scale (1/72nd scale to you heathens). I would not be surprised if they come out with the An-225 Mriya also. Paul, thank you for the photograph of that beast - now that is what I call a model! I can get buried in the box it comes in. Now all I have to do is sell my car so I can buy this kit.

Best Regards,

Jason

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, zebra said:

i think I can confidently say that wouldn't fit in my spray booth. Which is just as well, since I hate to think how many jars of alclad it would need and how much that would cost!

Zebra, contract it out to your local body shop, simpler, quicker and cheaper!:whistle:

20 minutes ago, Lord Riot said:

That's amazing. I used to have a 1/72 one and that was huge!

I wish someone would bring out a 1/48th Vulcan, Victor and Shackleton.

Coffee tab......er, sorry Vulcan has already been done, some years ago.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Britman said:

Having built the Monogram monster some years ago which had its own size issues, I have to say again, why?

'Cos they can? :shrug:

7 hours ago, Ed Russell said:

Can I be the first to whinge that it's not in 1/32 scale? Or 1/18.

Ed, why not have words with Jason?

I'm sure that men of your caliber could split a 1:1 scale down the middle,

one wing each, and your respective neighbourhoods have their own awning! :whistle:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

22 hours ago, zebra said:

i think I can confidently say that wouldn't fit in my spray booth. Which is just as well, since I hate to think how many jars of alclad it would need and how much that would cost!

Zebra you can always move your spry booth inside it! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

23 hours ago, JosephLalor said:

Saw one at last year's Telford show.  Sight to behold indeed.

It certainly was ! Now if only they'd do a Phantom FGR2, or an F-100D, or an F-101C, or . . .   :smile:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Starfighter said:

It certainly was ! Now if only they'd do a Phantom FGR2, or an F-100D, or an F-101C, or . . .   :smile:

Granted it wasn't an FG1 or an FGR2.......BUT...........somewhere out there, there ARE the moulds that were cut for 21st Century toy's

either 1/18th or 1/16th F-4J.........................just saying..................:wicked:

Paul

4 hours ago, PhoenixII said:

Granted it wasn't an FG1 or an FGR2.......BUT...........somewhere out there, there ARE the moulds that were cut for 21st Century toy's

either 1/18th or 1/16th F-4J.........................just saying..................:wicked:

Paul

Well, you never know. One day . . . Maybe . . .   :blink2: