1/72 pfalz eastern express

here an example of rigging I did two months ago .  I like those kits bytheway from eastern models .nice kits and very cheap if you buy them via ebay at a shop in lithuania ,ukrain  or russiai [bought in all three countries] .vey cheap even! and the red is made with oil paint ,in those tubes ,like toothpaste ,what is the word for it? had to dry for three days at least .but I am happy with the result and use it now more often .also for imiitating wood I see nice possibillities  is it a pfalz? no ,it isn't, isn't it?  it is a schuckert von herr siemens!! things like this happen from to time with me.......than IO forgot the name of the aircraft I made .that is why ?I place them on a piece of cartboard lately ,with the name written on it .this one is still too new,I suppose . and I must also add the threads for the rudders and so,not my most favorite job I fear!ulbvbXv.jpg  and  gaSl1RF.jpg  and  JzXjuAz.jpg and Vo5Grv1.jpg   the difference with the caproni rigging is obvious,I masde progress .in my stash tthere is a staaken [1/72 ,yes ,that one!] ,but I lwill not touch it for a long time yet! there is also 2x gotha IV ,roden 1/72 and I can afford to mess up that kit without having to apply for bankruptiicy!fortunately there are also still some eastern model kits on the shelves!

Edited by Emily-Emma silverscreen
forgot some words
  • Like 6