Looking For Aft Missile Rail Details for Swiss Mirage IIIS

Don

Good Day All,  I'm trying to find details on the aft missile rails/launchers carried by the Swiss Mirage IIIS's as seen in this pic.    http://www.aviationmuseum.eu/World/Europe/Switserland/Payerne/Payerne_museum_photo/Dassault_Mirage_IIIS_J-2301.htm

From what I've been able to tell, they were used to carry the fat bodied AIM-26 Falcon (HM-55 in SwAF service) missile.   

Thanks in advance for any help.

Don W.

4 hours ago, 1903flight said:

Is it the standard rear fuselage pylons introduced on the Mirage IIIE?

Not sure.   Haven't seen what the standard rear pylons on the IIIE look like.   I was, in fact, unaware that anyone other than the Swiss carried rear pylons on their III's or V's.   I know the 2000 has them.   Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.

Are these guys still in business?   I think what's at the bottom is exactly what I'm looking for.

Did a search and it looks like a company called GDKits is carrying the Aero 48 stuff.   Thanks for the lead sir!

I think the 5J had them, at least.

I'm doing a IIIS myself, in 1/72, and I'm also looking for dimensions of these things; an alternative, if you can't find them, is to use the centreline station for an AGM; AS30, I think? 

Edited by Chillidragon

20 hours ago, Don said:

Are these guys still in business?   I think what's at the bottom is exactly what I'm looking for.

Did a search and it looks like a company called GDKits is carrying the Aero 48 stuff.   Thanks for the lead sir!

If you email them I think you’ll find they are still around.

On ‎1‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 2:30 PM, Vlamgat9 said:

If you email them I think you’ll find they are still around.

I emailed them (Aero48) on Monday and haven't heard back.   And GDKits does not list the aft pylons in their product line.   Looks like they should be pretty straight forward to scratch build though.  Thanks all who replied and helped out.