My latest Mach 2 Mangling.

Martin P6M-2 Seamaster

http://village.photos/members/Frank-Bell/My-Photos/349542/IMGP3228

http://village.photos/members/Frank-Bell/My-Photos/349543/IMGP3229

Not a bad kit from Didier, one fuselage half just a little short shot in the nose, and two small pieces missing, but easily scratched. Not much flash, but as usual, a file, wet and dry and patience paid off. The fuselage halves are huge, and need to be glued a few inches at a time. Joints take a little filler, and the wing has some plastic strip inserted in the gap, but there is movement to allow for wing dihedral, which varied between the pre and production models. Biggest problem is the canopy, which has an incorrect framing moulded into it. Thankfully it is quite thick, which allowed me to sand it off, polish it, and mask it off correctly, and a dip in some Klear.

Just over 50 parts in the airframe, and almost 100 more in the beaching trolley.

More accurate and cheaper than the Anigrand version.

• Like 12

Eh?  How can it be too long?  Also where?  If it's just a case of copying it, click CTRL+A and CTRL+V and that should copy the whole URL (providing it's a text box) :hmmm:

I'm curious now

Sorry if I'm telling you something you already know, but another way of doing it:

If you select/highlight what you can of the image URL and then hold the 'Shift' key down while you press the right cursor key, it should take you to the end of the URL. Then just copy and paste here as normal.

That doesn't work either.  VP resize the image and quote it in the reference. If I reduce the image size first that might get around the problem.*

No, it doesn't.

Edited by bentwaters81tfw

3 hours ago, bentwaters81tfw said:

Still can't get it to work. Anyway, a link takes up less of your server space.

Doesn't make a jot of difference, actually.  A pic takes a fraction of a second to retrieve when the forum it building the page, but the clicks it saves us humans is well worth that effort :)