Another Eduard Bf110E 1/72

Thank the lord for the mother in law....not a phrase I ever thought I would be saying.   They are visiting and last night over dinner I mentioned I didn't have a hope of finishing my 110 today due to all the other things I have to get done most importantly childcare and acting as a taxi service for various events..."oh don't worry about that she says you just finish what you have to do and your father in law will do all the other stuff"...cue very unhappy looking father in law...

Anyway 3 hours of work later...she is finished.

27185674477_aca80718e0_b.jpg

28182507278_fa9e30629b_b.jpg

42055709451_be02daf75f_b.jpg

28182505698_e1f330c842_b.jpg

As always there are lots of things I can se I could have done better but I am quite happy.

As always all comments very welcome.

Dave 

• Like 7

21 hours ago, Davek72 said:

Thank the lord for the mother in law....not a phrase I ever thought I would be saying.   They are visiting and last night over dinner I mentioned I didn't have a hope of finishing my 110 today due to all the other things I have to get done most importantly childcare and acting as a taxi service for various events..."oh don't worry about that she says you just finish what you have to do and your father in law will do all the other stuff"...cue very unhappy looking father in law...

Didn't you know...? Father in law is a secret modeller who has a GB deadline to meet! Lucky you for having an understanding family. Excellent '110', I enjoyed your build.

Edited by Ventora3300

13 hours ago, Ventora3300 said:

Didn't you know...? Father in law is a secret modeller who has a GB deadline to meet! Lucky you for having an understanding family. Excellent '110', I enjoyed your build.

Now that’s an idea...but somehow I don’t think he is the Clark Kent of the modelling community....

Thanks for your comments and for tagging along.

Dave

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Black Knight said:

Have you got some photos in t'Gallery?

Not yet BK but I will.   Pls don’t tell me I had to upload today as well!

Dave

39 minutes ago, zebra said:

Very nice model - love the finish and the weathering

Thanks Z much appreciated.  

Dave

9 hours ago, FalkeEins said:

Neat result !  Exhaust stacks need ‘dirtying up’ a tad too for me, but excellent ‘grubby’ finish!

Cheers and looking at the exhausts again I think I agree with you....maybe some after GB tidying up is required.  

Dave

• Like 1