STEEL PANTHER IN THE SNOW, PANTHER A 1/35 ITALERI

Hi Pals, I think I can finish this upgrade / "face wash" of this model.

It has not been, let's say, very aggressive, because there is no metal element on it, of each and every one that can be added, only empty shells on top, although they are not attached.

The fear to ruin the kit, has been able this time more, because the plastic is not too good (if to that we add the time that I have since it was built in the factory).

Still, the products used to add, more than to simulate as before, the weathering, I think they have fulfilled their function.

I would like to put it on a base, and add some figure, but for now, I can not, for lack of technique and space, maybe later ...

Thanks for the comments about how to improve the finish. IHMO, I think it has deserved the effort, more than anything to see if at this time, I improved my technique somewhat, maybe, although I still have to continue persevering ...

Thanks as usual for watch and comment, cheers mates :D

Z48Yej3.jpg

cNDwxIZ.jpg

ubqZ9c3.jpg

1QGikGI.jpg

grTmkHo.jpg

KkUxQbM.jpg

P024G7b.jpg

ZRgAoRK.jpg

58rmpOI.jpg

9WfRv3p.jpg

1aMRcie.jpg

mIk6Zaf.jpg

Mzxfybm.jpg

Black background...

cSq6uM3.jpg

XZpwv99.jpg

7ky12sh.jpg

4GOwGBk.jpg

44iB3wN.jpg

l4K8NZ9.jpg

GDnmd55.jpg

vcDwZmq.jpg

43EmSyT.jpg

8YnTU3P.jpg

XZZWchw.jpg

awIwWUu.jpg

Tj8ac88.jpg

VNboWfa.jpg

SjtaOPn.jpg

QeARPmG.jpg

IBWv2Nk.jpg

With some picture effects...aka old pcitures or news images of the time

TJ1qav0.jpg

zxYLhh5.jpg

NowFrLA.jpg

Until next model....:lol:

Edited by FrancisGL
  • Like 67

Hi Francis! Well that certainly was very worth your efforts and skills! It has turned out beautifully! You have created a very effectively winter weathered Panther. Very impressive! Well done. :worthy:

Kind regards,

Stix 

• Thanks 1

On 20/1/2018 at 09:35, Kev The Modeller said:

Wow, lovely build mate superb weathering especially the grass and mud combination in the tracks :clap::yes:

Many thanks for your follow and kind comments, i'm glad you like it, cheers Kev :yes:

I can only repeat the sentiments that have already been expressed by others....

Excellent, superb, stunning work, my friend. A true tribute to your building and painting skills. 

Thanks for sharing with us.

Chris. 

PS: What material did you use for the mud?  

• Thanks 1

On 20/1/2018 at 21:10, Badder said:

Francis The Snowman strikes again!

Superb work. It'll look stunning in a snow diorama.

Rearguards,

Badder

Many thanks for your like, and kind-nice  :cold:words, i'm glad you like it, if we lived a "little" closer, I would love to see it on top of one of your dioramas ...

Cheers Badder :yes:

Edited by FrancisGL

On 21/1/2018 at 18:23, PlaStix said:

Hi Francis! Well that certainly was very worth your efforts and skills! It has turned out beautifully! You have created a very effectively winter weathered Panther. Very impressive! Well done. :worthy:

Kind regards,

Stix 

Many thanks for your follow, like and kind words, i´m glad you like it, your Panzer III, is even better than my kit, but without a doubt, it is a good starting point to improve. I got a bottle of the product that you used for the snow (Vallejo), although I think you used it better ...

Cheers Stix :yes:

• Like 1

On 24/1/2018 at 08:46, clive_t said:

And there was I wondering how it could be improved... That is nothing short of stunning! Brilliant work, Francis.

Many thanks for your like and kind words, i'm glad you like it. It seems that you find differences for the better, which is good ... lol :D

Cheers Clive :yes:

• Like 1

On 27/1/2018 at 11:55, spruecutter96 said:

I can only repeat the sentiments that have already been expressed by others....

Excellent, superb, stunning work, my friend. A true tribute to your building and painting skills. 

Thanks for sharing with us.

Chris. 

PS: What material did you use for the mud?  

Many thanks for your kind words, and and last but not least, your time to watch and comment, i'm glad you like it,

The mud, really, is not such, I mean, at the lateral end edges, if there is something darker, than if it is from a jar of Mig Mud, but the other lighter color, it is powder pigments, obviously, fixed with the product of Mig also for that purpose, that once dry, another layer is applied on top, until the desired volume is obtained, and the color also, because according to what is needed, it can be combined.
I hope it is what you need, and sorry for the delay in answering.

Cheers mate :yes:

Hi, Francis. 

Thank you for the reply. I am intending to build the Hobbyboss 1/16th Tiger 1 sometime soon (in this lifetime?) and I want the tracks and lower hull to be covered in fresh mud, so your information should be very useful in the build. 

Cheers.

Chris.  

• Like 1