Iraqi Freedom (A-10)

• 3 weeks later...

I've made a good start on putting the office together and as usual will be building her OOB.

DSC00226

DSC00217

I've started to get some paint on to her and started to busy up the cockpit with the decals.  I will add some tamiya tape seatbelts moving forward just to finish off the seat.

DSC00233

DSC00229

Then I've made a start on closing up the fuselage and putting together the engines and wing sections to attach to the fuselage.

DSC00232

This includes making sure I've added enough nose weight to the model to avoid her being a tail sitter.  Fortunately, there's a fair bit of space to ensure I can pack as much in there as possible

DSC00242

DSC00243

DSC00245

Next jobs are going to be to tidy up the fuselage with some filling and sanding and to add on the tail section and then look to get the canopy sorted so I can get her closed up ready for some primer to inspect for any further defects.

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/03/2018 at 8:13 AM, Black Knight said:

How are you getting on with this?:idea:

We're not far off the half-way point in the GB

Hey Black Knight 

I mentioned in my build thread for the Bf110 that I was unable to continue with this build due to a stupid accident on my part.  That's why - unperturbed - I decided to enter the Bf110 in it's place.  You could delete this thread if that's possible to avoid any confusion.

Thanks

Kris