This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

Tonka

International Mail Orders from Hannants

Does anybody here have made International Mail Orders from Hannants
by last November-December and experienced delaying to receive it?
Tonka

Im only shipping between UK and Ireland but no.  Where i would expect something between 8-10 working days, last orders made before Christmas arrived within 5 working days..

My time from order to delivery has been averaging about 2 weeks (to Washington state, USA). It was a bit slower than that around Christmastime, but I think that is to be expected. Other than that delivery time has been acceptable. 

I'm in Australia, so it is always that little bit longer, but like Kevin about 2 weeks, have one on the way at the moment so see how that goes

Hi there

I been customer from Hannant's for about 15 years I think,  I'm in one of those you can call Banana Republics down the Border, El Salvador right in the middle of Central America, it used to be about 12-15 days now you can say between 21-30 to arrive, once a package was kidnapped at the postal office (true story) so now I ask not to send printed invoices inside in order to avoid any employee get ambitious. One thing I'm a modeller not a seller

Great costumer service, and got replace parts when it happen I thing once

Best day you all

Armando

PS Nigel just a great chap!!! as all his crew

I've had good service to Los Angeles. Most of the time was getting through US Customs.

Posted (edited)

On Saturday, August 11, I placed an online order with Hannants. Today, Monday, August 20, it was delivered to me at my front door. Nine days from ordering to delivery to Northwestern Canada! Now that, my friends, is most excellent service!

Thank you, Hannants!

Chris

Edited by dogsbody