Fouga Magister ; 1/72 special hobby kit

Hello folks , this the very nice special hobby kit finished as an Uganda Air Force machine ; they obtained the same from Israel and used them for warfare.

Fouga

Fouga

Fouga

Fouga

• Like 30

Very nice!  I have a couple of these lining up for attention when I have the time, like @upnorth, I would like to know if there are any snags or hidden surprises with these kits?

2 hours ago, upnorth said:

How does the kit build up? I have one waiting in the queue to start, anything to watch out for?

2 hours ago, Wez said:

Very nice!  I have a couple of these lining up for attention when I have the time, like @upnorth, I would like to know if there are any snags or hidden surprises with these kits?

Thanks guys , the kit went together without any trouble ; the decals are very good too and only the wing tank one'e pose any challenge during application . 

It is a tail sitter btw even though I crammed in some weight just behind the cockpit . There is no space at the nose for any weight .

• 2 years later...

Very nice, Basuroy. I've had my interest piqued (as @Wez would say) by your build. I now have one in my long line of builds so I am very grateful of the opportunity to see one finished :)

Martin