Eduard Bf 110 G-4 1/72nd

Hi All,

This time I've got a good excuse for slow progress - I've just spent most of last week in hospital.  Bottomline is, if you're told your blood pressure is high don't just ignore it like I did or you might get a fun ride in an ambulance - like I did.

ANYWAY!

Now with wheels and exhausts.

42019843691_a74d84e364_b.jpg

Next on with the Micro Flat - and then on with the sticky out bits that break off, of which there are many!

Dave.

Edited by Dave_R
  • Like 3
  • Sad 2

5 hours ago, Corsairfoxfouruncle said:

Im sorry to hear you were in Hospital. I do hope you are feeling better ? Your 110 looks the business 👍 keep up the good work. 

Yes thanks, the dangerous Hypertension is all OK - five pills a day at the moment, but that'll go down as and when.  In fact heart, lungs and kidneys are all A+ - the liver's at about 95% what it should be, but that's not too bad.

Without wanting to get too political, I've got to say that the NHS treatment was first class:-

Ambulance  - 👍😊

A&E - 👍😊

Acute Care Unit - 👍😊

Step Down Ward - 👍😊

Discharge with a big bag of drugs -👍😊

COST NOTHING.

The irony was that while I was laying there in bed watching the TV News, Donald Trump was telling me that I was in a Hospital in a war-zone (East London) surrounded by stabbing victims - I must have missed that somehow.

Dave.

Edited by Dave_R
  • Like 4