This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

posílám fotografie zajímavého prototypu ruského tanku OBJECT 279. Model je od firmy PANDAMODEL v měřítku 1/35.

tento tank měl odolávat případnému jadernému výbuchu.

P1040170.jpg?ver=0P1040172.jpg?ver=0P1040173.jpg?ver=0P1040174.jpg?ver=0P1040177.jpg?ver=0P1040179.jpg?ver=0P1040182.jpg?ver=0P1040185.jpg?ver=0P1040187.jpg?ver=0P1040188.jpg?ver=0

I'm sending photographs of an interesting prototype of Russian tank OBJECT 279. The model is from PANDAMODEL company in scale 1/35.

this tank was supposed to withstand a possible nuclear explosion.

wow. That's fantastic weathering on a weird AFV, on a lovely base. Was a prototype ever built or was it purely on paper?

Rearguards

Badder

Forgot to say what a beautiful model that is, the weathering is amazingly lively!  :thumbsup:

Superb model of a contraption that I've never seen before, so – double enjoyment!

Kind regards,

Joachim

Beutifull work ,this tank is similar to an American tank that had the same layout of tracks I don't know how many they built but I have a book of afvs through history and it's in that book as is the example you have done anyway history lesson over looking forward to seeing your next work .:nerdy::clap: