TIGER I. , 1/35

DŽAR

I like this.  Especially the scraped and scratched effect on the hull sides, looks real and the weathering overall is excellent. 

The only thing I would mention is that the "crosses" on the hull sides should have a bit of scraping too as the scratches in the white wash are ahead and behind the crosses but the crosses are untouched.

On the right side the scrape runs right through the cross but didn't damage it. :huh:

Just IMHO though.

Take care,

Lloyd

Procedure hair spray: 
 Spray the German tank gray, let it dry thoroughly. Then spray it with a hairspray. Again let it dry out. Then spray the white coat. After brushing with a coarse brush soaked in water, wipe the white color. Then use Tamiya pigments. But I recommend that you first try this procedure on some older, less valuable model.

I used figures from "Verlinden productions" . 

thanks for your evaluation, I appreciate it.

I was thinking for a while what to write. At all it is nice looking model, but with winter camo weathered like on yours I will personally apply some white wash over the grey exposed colour to reduce the contrast. In my opinion if it was loosing white colour it was more likely washed out then scratched. Hope you know what I mean.