This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

Very convincing build that Mike.... I especially like the way you have done the windscreen dirt, I tried the same on a Jeep it worked, but yours is really spot on.

Great job, really convincing build and diorama.

I didn’t think I was into armour or vehicles, but this is giving me food for thought.

Excellent work, Mike! :thumbsup:

Actually, I’m not in the vehicle modelling, but the Kübelwagen is my favorite.

Cheers! 🙂

Thank you so much guys!! Your comments are support for my hobby time. I'm satisfied about this little scene. After an another pause I think to restart with a new little work. I have interest about a kit from Thunder Model, the Tractor Vai. Now I'm searching photo to inspiring me. I hope to start soon with new project. Bye.

Looks just perfect.

It's not about mean, powerful and huge war machine, but simplicity and yet perfection at the same time.
I'll certainly look back on this, when maybe doing Kübelwagen in some distant future myself.

Hi Mike

Even the Kübelwagen is really a little car, but you make it great, i like your way of build, paint and weathering, but also your way of photograph