STUG III. + BR86 , 1/35

Fantastic job on the whole dio you don't see many of these being built, I built the BR86 and Platformwagen myself a few years ago. I really enjoyed the build. Your weathering looks fantastic, which figures did you use for the driver?

Superb. Really like this, whole model looks excellent,  train, Stug, scenery whole job first class!

Just a thought would the Stug etc of been chained down? 

Hope you don't mind me mentioning it and I may well be wrong.

Great never the less!:clap2:

Looks very good, but in this case as been mentioned, some chains to hold the Stug on the platform should be fitted. Also be the cherry on the top adding smoke and steam for engine. 

First Class! (Pun intended)

I have to disagree with @Kris B though. Don't try adding smoke and steam, at least not with cotton wool or similar. Whatever you use it will just looks silly.

However,

IF I were going to 'add' smoke and steam it'd be purely for photographic purposes, and bearing that in mind I'd make REAL smoke (and steam) and quickly take a photo.

I'd try a plastic bottle with a tube attached, dropping in some smouldering material, then hiding the bottle behind the dio and squeezing the smoke out underneath the engine? Similar could be done with the 'smoke tube' hidden behind the engine's chimney.

Rearguards

Badder 

• Like 1

on some photos from the Internet, I saw that German soldiers used wagons only for wedges and beams. Thanks for the alert and the positive feedback on the model. I have decided that STUG will be anchoring the wagon even with chains.
The driver figure is CMV: railman I on a scale of 1/35.
I still have a TIGER I and SAM-2 built-in anti-aircraft rocket on a trailer behind the ZIL. I'll send photos in the near future.