1/72 Trumpeter, Ukrainian Su-24MR Fencer-E

ย 

1 hour ago, Hardtarget said:

Thanks James, do we know if there is a uk importer at all?

Not that I could find....I got other Advanced Modelling products (Amigo part of this range) from a Czech website (MODELIMEX). I did ask Hannants about importing their stuff but it seems they have not made enquiries about UK distribution.

3 hours ago, general melchett said:

Many thanks chaps, very kind of you. I must agree the Fencer's a great looking aircraft. The only one I've seen flying was 40 Yellow, an MR at Farnborough in 1992...very impressive, fast, smokey and very, very noisy, (just how we like our combat aircraft).

General,

ย 

First off, I have saved this entire post for my Su-24M modeling reference library. Secondly, I managed to snag a Trumpeter Su-24M at a great price off of the 'net, so with your build treatise and the aftermarket items I already had, I might just screw up the courage to give this one a try. Thank you for sharing your skills and observations with the rest of us! That is one beautiful Fencer!

Mike

Thanks Mike, well you can't go far wrong with the 'M' version and all the aftermarket, at least that boxing has all the parts you need from the off. Look forward to seeingย what you do with it.

ย 

I must admit I'm quite tempted to get another and have a go at the Ukrainian digital scheme....looks like a bit of fun.

ย 

Digital Fencer

• 2 months later...