Happy New Year

CanadaMoe

@Tempestwulf

I didn't have much problems with the wing root on the Typhoon, because I didn't follow the exact instructions. I attached the wheel well, which included most of the cockpit, onto the lower wing and then attached the fuselage.

Some one here on BritModeller has done it that way also. I still have a very slight step, but it was good enough for me. If you do it this way, I would suggest that you don't attach the joy stick until you're finished with all your painting. In my case, I had the cockpit done according to instruction, and had to break off the joy stick to get the fuselage to fit around the cockpit structure. (I hope you get what I mean. I should have take pictures of this when I was doing it. My build picture shows the joy stick in place before I tried this method. I have four more these Typhoons in the stash, so I can better perfect this approach.)

Would like to do a What If in desert camo.

Best of luck with your (Typhoon) project.

Moe

PS. I've been trying to find the post where I read this approach but have come up empty handed. I'll keep looking and update this post when/if I find it.

Thanks everyone for the kind words.

Yeh, any British aircraft in German livery looks strange.

But, always an interesting project.

How about German ac in British livery, like a BF109 or FW 190. Would like to do those.