This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

Mike

Notifications - topics, PMs, etc.

Just to report that now notifications seem to be sent immediately after the corresponding post.

Thanks again!

Jaime

Good news for you Jaime :)

5 hours ago, jrlx said:

Just to report that now notifications seem to be sent immediately after the corresponding post.

Same here!

5 hours ago, jrlx said:

Thanks again!

And from me too!

Keith

I haven't received any notifications this year with "@quantentunnel.de" which is an alias domain of "@gmx.de"

Cheers, Stephan

@Stephan and @Jure Miljevic - I'll drop you both an email shortly.  If it bounces, I'll add it to the list of things to speak to Support about.  They prefer it if we send a bounce report :)

Bellsouth has been added, so we should hopefully receive some news there shortly ;)

Ok - I've just pinged one back to you, as sometimes the initial email goes through, but the second gets blocked.  Crazy, I know! :blink:

Just double-check your Notifications settings to ensure you've got them set up to receive them about topics & such ;)

Just had a notification well over an hour after the posting. Then again I'm having other issues as well.

Got one this morning after only a 5 minute delay.

Edited by bentwaters81tfw
update

Just found out on top of not being able to post 'likes' I can't link posts anymore either.

Is anyone other than Frank having this issue where all the functionality of the site seems to be draining out of the bottom his computer? :hmmm:

I'm getting something back! I'll see what else works now.

The problem was centered on Firefox. After clearing the cache, and re loading the add ons, I activated the Performance Accelerator.

I also use a search engine called DuckDuckGo, which does not track your movements. That in itself is not a problem, but I had also enabled their Privacy Essentials. Either/Both of these settings interfered with various forum functions. If you use either FF or DDG, and are having problems, check your settings.

Mike put me on to the possibility it was a security issue. He does know his stuff. :smartass:

Edited by bentwaters81tfw
Update